Last night, we all stayed overnight at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Us kids and grandpa watched "Where the Red Fern Grows". By the end of the movie, all of us, excecpt Matthew, were crying, including Grandpa. Over all, I think it was a fairly good movie, though the theology wasn't exactly straight. Then after the movie, Grandpa told us stories about when he was a boy, the army and working for Grandma's dad. Though most of the stories have been told to us before, I could never get tired of hearing them.
We talked until Grandma came and told us it was time to go to bed. I had forgotten how restlessly Nana sleeps.
Kick. Pull the covers. Flop. Kick some more. Pull the sheet off the end of the bed. Flop. Kick. Flop. Knock the pillows off the bed. Needless to say, I didn't get very much sleep last night.
2 comments:
I wish I could have been there to hear Grandpa! Someday we need to record those stories.
Yeah, sleep well tonight! Remember how one girl can fill a Queen! :P
sorry about not sleeping though G doesn't sleep the greatest either I can expect to wake up at least five or six times each night to his crying and waking up
Post a Comment