but it still makes me happy :D
We actually have the ingredients for me to try a recipe I have wanted to try for a long time!!!! :D
In Math class I got every single practice problem wrong. :( It wasn't cause I didn't know how to do it, I just keep doing dumb things like forgeting about a negative or adding the wrong number.
And we have a bazillion and a half dishes all over the counter.
And we have a Psychology test coming up on Tues.
And I get to wake up REALLY early on Thursday for school. :P
2 comments:
If it makes you happy, Snap, it makes me happy for you ;-) In all likelihood, it would make me even happier if you shared whatever it is that you make with that recipe.
Now Pastor, you really shouldn't butter a girl up like that for food. Doesn't your wife ever feed you? :P
Hang in there, Snap!
Post a Comment