Friday, April 24, 2009

Introduction to Summer

It is horribly warm up here. A whole 85 degrees. :P With the strong wind that we have right now, it only takes about 20 min for the clothes on the line to dry. That is faster than our dryer works. The wind makes it hard cause it likes to rip the laundry right off the line into the tree. :P I really wish it weren't so terribly warm. I like it much better when it is a nice cool temperature. Then I don't get horrid rashes all over my face. It is hard to resist the urge to cut my hair really short 'cause it is so warm and annoying when it is this warm. At least this weather means that we will have leaves on the trees soon. Maybe I'll go find myself a nice snow-covered mountain with small streams of freshly melted snow running down, and, oh, balsam fir.

My last day of regular classes was yesterday, so I just have to get through finals. It is sad that classes ended just as I was finally getting to know the people in my classes. : ( Oh well. Such is life.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That is just the same kind of weather we have here. And the clothed DO get pulled off the line. -_-

My sister and I were thinking of cutting our hair short this summer... but I changed my mind since I really love having long hair again even if it IS annoyingly hot in the summertime.