we have a problem if her skin is changing like that. And I assume it was changing pretty quickly sine she is in the same pose for each picture.
Absolutely dislike those photos
I like 'em!
I like the top one best.
Nick: It was just the atmosphere color that changed. Nana: Sorry. I still like them.TQ: Thanks.Pasto': Yeah. The first one is much warmer than the black and white version. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
we have a problem if her skin is changing like that. And I assume it was changing pretty quickly sine she is in the same pose for each picture.
Absolutely dislike those photos
I like 'em!
I like the top one best.
Nick: It was just the atmosphere color that changed.
Nana: Sorry. I still like them.
TQ: Thanks.
Pasto': Yeah. The first one is much warmer than the black and white version. :)
Post a Comment