Wednesday, July 29, 2009

*sigh*

I think I will take a long break and post the rest of the photos from Lithuania later when I feel like it. Maybe I still be posting them ten years from now. I haven't even downloaded any of the photos from Sola yet, not that I took many at all. *sigh* It feel like I am done taking photos for a long time. I really hate this. I don't really want to do anything. I don't feel like cross stitching, or taking pictures or sewing. I guess that is okay as there wont be much time to do any of that anyways for a while. It kind of seems like everything is out of sorts but maybe that is just because I am. Maybe once all this county fair preparation gets done then we can kind of get back to normal again... I wonder what it will be like to sleep through an entire night...... hmmm.

But we can look at the happy things. Friday, I'll have the whole house to myself to clean. I will have all of Fair week to can peaches too since I don't have to be there. This summer has been mercifully cool and not too humid either. I actually have some idea of what will happen school-wise next year. And my quilt top is almost done and it isn't too crooked..... : )

3 comments:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Sorry you are feeling out of sorts, Snap! Let me know if I can be of any help or assistance; else I will simply remember you in my prayers. I'm sorry that I didn't get to greet you or visit with you at church earlier this evening. However, you did appear to be having great fun with the younger children, chasing about the yeard ;-) Such a free spirit!

Snap said...

Thank you Pasto'. : )

Somehow, little people have a way of cheering one up, at least for a little while. : )

Nicholai said...

I seem to remember you posting about how you didn't feel like doing anything last year around fair time as well. :( Could this be a trend?