Ta Da!
:D
All my projects for the county fair are done, except some baking which will happen tonight.
The photos are framed or matted, and that makes me glad to have that done with. Thank you for helping me decide which one to take. : ) The guy at the photo counter really liked my photo with the pine branch in it. : ) We got up and I gave him the ticket thing so we could claim my photos and he asked me if I had taken them. I said yes and he wanted to know what camera I used to catch the water drops like that because that photo was really neat. That made me rather happy.
I finished sewing the last part of my binding this morning, so my quilt is done.
*is even happier*
And since I don't have any animals in the fair, I don't have to wake up until 6:00 tomorrow morning!!! : D
To top it all off, Mamita is feeling much better so life won't be so squished, as it was. : )
3 comments:
which pictures did you choose?
You will have to come to the fair to find out. ; D
I intend to, but I think the first day I am going to be there is going to be one of the days you wont be there.
Post a Comment