Well, I hope you find it soon! I hadn't had a good cry in a while either, so yesterday I cried over having to make chocolate chip cookies. :)
Not the chocolate chip! I hope that you find your calculator, it was a pretty awesome one. Of coarse mine is better, but your was pretty good.
Chocolate chip cookies are something worth crying about. :) Thankfully, I was able to find it. : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well, I hope you find it soon!
I hadn't had a good cry in a while either, so yesterday I cried over having to make chocolate chip cookies. :)
Not the chocolate chip!
I hope that you find your calculator, it was a pretty awesome one. Of coarse mine is better, but your was pretty good.
Chocolate chip cookies are something worth crying about. :)
Thankfully, I was able to find it. : )
Post a Comment