... then it wouldn't take forever to get through a single Physics problem.
Three pages of calculations later I discovered that I must have made a misstake somewhere around the middle of the first page. :(
[screams at the top of her lungs]
I've redone it again, but again there is something wrong with it. :O
I have the equation down to y equals tangent theta squared plus acceleration distance squared over two velocity initial cosesign squared theta but I'm not suposed to have cosesign squared on the bottom; it is supposed to be sine squared. Ugh. Somehow out of all that mess I need to calculate the angle that at which a cannon that fires at the velocity of 300m/sec should be in order to hit a ship that is 500 m below and 2500 m away from it.
My *beloved* quadratic equation has shown up once again. Oh joy.
I don't like Physics! D:
No comments:
Post a Comment