Monday, September 29, 2008

Winter is coming!

Hurrah for the first cold weather of fall!!! Now I can finally bring out my sweaters and long sleeved shirts! I really dislike hot humid weather. I sleep so much better when I’m cold. Last night I had to use two quilts! Yay! Oh, I really don’t want to have warm weather again for a very long time. Pretty soon the trees will start turning colors! Then I should start taking my friends graduation photos. Some time I should try to get some pictures at the lake. I guess I need to get that light for my bike so dad will let me bike out to it.

Once the leaves have all fallen from the trees the woods will be rather sad looking, until we get the first of the snow storms. The snow will cover the branches and the trees will glisten as the sun shines down on them and it will be so pretty. Maybe we will even get and ice storm this winter! I know that those are dangerous, so hopefully it will happen on a Saturday since we won’t need to travel. Hopefully we won’t get any bad snow storms on Sunday so we won’t have to miss services at Emmaus. : ( On the days which we can make it down there will be snow for snowballs! :D We will be down there more often this winter, since we are homeschooling together now.

No comments: