On my financial peace test there was a section with true or false staments. One of the statements was "30% of people will have a major negative financial event in the next ten years." The real answer is that 95% of people will have a major negative financial event (MNFE) in the next ten years. I marked the statement as correct, because technically, if 95% will have a MNFE, then 30% will also. That probably doesn't make much sense, but it is true. I even wrote a nice little note on the side explaining why that statement was both true and false. The teacher still marked it wrong :( :'(
Not fair. So not fair.
Yikes. I just noticed that this is post number 200. :0
3 comments:
Well, the truth is pretty subjective.
Actually, it's not, but on tests it usually pretends to be.
my dad said that the answer to everything is Jesus what would she say if you wrote that down?
Most test questions don't follow the rules of logic.
Try talking to the instructor
Post a Comment