Finacial Peace
Career Paper Guidelines
Due 12/11/08
Begin researching ONE specific career of personal interest with details regarding tasks and job requirements
Oh dear. Um, what does "specific" mean? Does it mean only one area of study? I have absolutly no clue what I am planning on what career I am planning on pursuing. Bother. Once I have an idea on what that is, this paper should be pretty easy. Too bad she said that it had to actually be something I was interested in, cause it might have been easier to make up some random diffucult unlikely career and somehow make it really sound like I was interested in it.
Investigate necessary education with potential locations for training and/or college
Fun. Easy to do if I knew what career I was writing about.
If the feild requires gratuated education, consider acceptance rates from specific undergraduate colleges
Okay. That will be fine, ONCE I know what career. :(
Is there someone from that field who might be avalible for interveiw? Is there a specific college to contact regarding that career?
Uh, NO. I am not interviewing anyone. Ever.
Develop an action plan to achieve this goal. This is not MERELY a finacial plan.
1-3 pages typed in Arial 14 font. Include name, date, and class in heading.
Arial 14? Thats odd. Normally teachers always want it in Times New Roman size 12 font. She didn't say anything about double spaced either. Strange. :-/ Oh well.
2-3 resources cited in bibliography that uses format on pg 67 of co-op guidelines.
Yikes.
Start your research early so that you have time to develope it. Write in 3rd person with high school vocabulary and writing skills. If you have experienced the Institute od for Excellence in Writing course, utilize your sentence openers, dress ups and decorations.
Early? :o I guess that really means "start your research NOW". How exactly am I supposed to write what my career plans are in 3rd person?
3 comments:
Clearly she wants it in 0.8le-spacing, so the lines are all bumping into each other.
Also, if you don't want to interview someone, maybe you could stalk them, instead. :D
I think you would do good with photography but it is your choice.
or you could try being a nanny if you like to baby sit
Post a Comment