Saturday, June 13, 2009

Clear Boundries

Nana: Sarah, now that you are back I am going to have to re-acquaint you with the sewing room. I’ll show you the stuff that is mine, and the stuff that is not yours

4 comments:

Nicholai said...

do you have your own sewing room? Or do you own the whole area and they are loyal subjects

Snap said...

No, I normally do all of my sewing in my room, and they do theirs in the oficial "sewing room", which is often so messy that it isn't really usable. :P

Nicholai said...

would that have anything to do with the fact that it has just been Nana using the room lately? ;)

Snap said...

Sort of. It mostly is because Mom likes to encourage lots of "projects" and sometimes it is difficult for people to remember to clean up or even finish what they start. :)