Friday, June 19, 2009

Goodness

I had to call the boys for goat chores. I couldn't find them in the house, so I called for them outside. I heard their voices down next to Daddy's barn. Daddy has been building an extension for his barn and right now there is a huge pit, about four feet deep and 20 feet by 10 feet. I looked down at the barn and Bunny was in the pit and up to his waist in water. Matthew was clambering up the side dripping wet. All the rain we have been have completely filled up the pit with water and hey, if there is water, why not go swimming? Even if it is muddy. Oh dear. I guess boys will be boys. At least they weren't climbing on the roof or something. ::sigh::

1 comment:

sarahlaughed said...

Takes the last bit about *roofs* VERY personally. ;)

You know, it DID cross my mind when I first saw the hole for the foundation that it would make an excellent swimming pool...I guess I'd just hoped for cleaner water. :P