Sunday, September 13, 2009

He Still Does!

He richly and daily provides me with all that I need to support this body and life.
He defends me from all danger and guards and protects me from all evil.
All this he does only out of fatherly Divine goodness and mercy, without any merit or worthiness in me. For all this it is my duty to thank and praise, serve and obey Him.
This is most certainly true.
I found out the first day of class that I would need to get a different camera to complete the assignments, as the camera I have been using is digital. Unfortunately, Mamita and Daddy had given away our film camera a couple years ago. I had been worrying about getting the necessary camera, and we going to have to resort to buying a used one somewhere.
We called one of our friends, who works at a camera store, to see if they had the option of renting one for three months. He said that yes, they do, but we don't need to as he is going to let me use his own camera for this semester. That is incredibly kind of him, and it is a really nice camera. [insert incredulous thankful smile here] He brought it over this afternoon and showed me how to use it. I can't wait to get the film and start shooting. God does still take care of us, even in small matters like cameras.

1 comment:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

He certainly does, Snap.

Good for you :-) I'm sure you'll do that camera and its owner proud.