Monday, September 7, 2009
Home
So we are back now. It was a very nice vacation. We went up to Ontario to Lake Superior Provincial Park and canoe camped for two days. Sadly, I got sick the first day after we had canoed into our campsite. I woke up so dizzy, I could barely stand upright and that was not so lovely, so I basically slept the whole day through. We got to see lovely waterfalls and mountains. *sigh* It was pretty. In the morning, the mist rose out over the lakes and then the sun came up and shone into it. Mamita, Matt, Daddy, and sometimes Sarah went fishing alot. Mamita managed to loose one of her fishing poles though.... oops. We also visisted Daddy's roommate from college and his family on the way up, and Aunt Kim and her three girls on the way down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment