So tired I think I will fall asleep on my feet. Still have to finish the display board and make three dozen cookies, and finish making the card for the other graduates, AND finish the bookmark things that Sarah wants me to make. Oh, and to add to all that, either I'm having a very bad allergic reaction to the grass pollen, or I coming down with a cold. Let's hope it is the former. So if I'm not there tomorrow, then you know that either I'm sick or I dropped with exhaustion.
:( And I was even going to get to pass out the programs :'(
4 comments:
If you aren't there then well that would just not be right I might not come I mean you have done SO MUCH for this you just have to come!
P.S. I got the bribe
I didn't tell Sarah that it was a bribe :)
oh, well
my dad was like a bribe never mind I don't want to know
It is a good thing he didn't ask :0
Post a Comment