Monday, June 16, 2008

Bewilderment

As of yesterday, my friend and her sister were going to a 4-H camp with me on Wednesday until Friday. Today they called and said that they will no longer be able to come because my friend has a driving test on Friday afternoon, and her sister just got a job. They signed up in April, so how can they miss schedule something like this? It wasn’t as if the camp was free, and my friend had joined a 4-H group with the sole intention of going to this camp, and her sister even had to pay extra because she wasn’t a 4-H member. They won’t even get a partial refund! Why would you do that? I just don’t understand!

I guess the only good thing about that is that since they were to room with my neighbor and I, then us two will have an entire 4 bed room to ourselves

I really don’t get it!

No comments: