Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ancestry

(obviously this is not my photo)

I just learned something new! (imagine that) Something that even Sarah doens't know about. :D
Anyways, it turns out that even if Grandma isn't scottish, cause though her maiden name was Walace it hasn't been determined that the name is genuinely scottish, then we still have Scottish blood in us. On Grandpa's side, his great grandmother was a McQuade, and she was definitly Scottish.

We also are 1/64th American Indian. Ok, so we can't really claim to be Indian, but still....

4 comments:

Nicholai said...

cool

sarahlaughed said...

Wallace has two L's in it.

And I will refuse to believe that the Wallace blood isn't authentic. If it isn't, then, I'll just claim him as an ancestor!

Snap said...

The way I spell Wallace is perfect, so do not correct it :P

Snap said...

(you can correct me whenever you want, I'm just being grumpy)