It's nice that this hotel has internet! :D
It was really, really cold when we got up this morning. There was ice on top of Karen's car. :0
Anyways, the retreat is going fairly well. The teaching is wonderful, and everything has been very fun, despite missing both our pasto's and our other dear Emmausites. :( The first night somehow Nick and Nat started talking about gruesome things like people being killed in airplane jets. :P Nick said that he would stop talking about it if we managed to get 50 people to sign a petition begging him to stop. With only 70 or so people here at the retreat, it was a fairly hard to accomplish, but Magsplat, Nana, and I manage to collect the whole 50 signatures by 2:00 this afternoon. :D The dancing was delightful. :D
4 comments:
Oh I love you Elle! (And Magsplat and Nana of course!) Keep up the good work! *rubs hands together*
Nick is such a boy.
=D
Maggie and Nana did most of the signature gathering work :D
notice I didn't even bother talking about it after you started making the thing I didn't really care at all you guys were just over reacting so I played on that
Post a Comment