Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PSAT, here I come

I can only do my best and that will have suffice. I need to leave for the high school around 7:15 am, as the test begins at 7:45 am. Hopefully, I'll be able to have a restful sleep tonight, unlike the past few nights. I should try to get to sleep by 8:30.

3 comments:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

The Lord be with you, Snap. I'm sure that you will do your best, and I'm confident that will be quite good. You'll be in my prayers, in any case.

Karin said...

We will pray for you Snap of course. See you afterwards. You will do great - your mom has taught you well.

Anonymous said...

Don't second guess yourself

What a score on a piece of paper says does not make the person

You do the best you can in the time you have and leave the rest in God's hands.

You're in our prayers and always in our hearts