Monday, December 22, 2008

Please, Come Back Time


Time has utterly gotten away. I was hoping that life would slow down during Advent, especially since school has ended, but instead life has gotten even more chaotic. I can't believe it is almost Christmas. I would like to stop and catch my breath for a moment, but in only about twelve days Sarah will be leaving, unless Augustine College calls and says it won't work. I will be starting my college classes the day after Sarah would start at Augustine. I don't even know what books I need, and Mom and Dad might not even be there when I start and I might have to try to get a ride with one of Sarah's friends that is attending there. It is so scary not to know for sure what is going to be happening in the next two weeks. Dad and Mom have been so busy that they haven't put things on the calendar so I have absolutely no clue what is happening even tomorrow. Maybe after Sarah finally knows for sure what college she will attending this semester, life will once again establish a routine. Uncertainty always makes me panic, but I shall just have to deal with it, cause I will never have everything completely sure all the time.
Also, now that the winter solstice is over, it should start staying lighter later. I don't remember being so depressed by the early darkness in past winters, but I really can't wait until the sun sets at eight o'clock instead of at five.
Yes, I do know that my paragraphs are not well constructed, but oh well.

1 comment:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

I hope that we'll have a chance to have a proper chat soon, Snap. In the meantime, I'll remember you in my prayers. I know how things can sometimes feel overwhelming, but I also have confidence in your ability to do what God has given you to do; for, indeed, He helps you in your weakness, because He cares for you.