Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Silly Alarm Clocks

Nana's alarm clock does NOT work. It wakes me up, in the next room, with its annoying beeping, but she sleeps through it!!!!! I'm not sure that there is really anything, besides shaking her that makes her wake up. I could probably go outside her room and scream and she would never hear it. Since she sleeps so soundly, I have to get up and go in her room to turn her alarm clock off and then once I turn it off, she wakes up and sleepily asks me what I am doing in her room. :P And I can't go back to sleep after that, cause I'll I can think of is that I HAVE to get the career paper done. So I lie awake writing the paper in my head and editing it, and then by the time I am working on the second paragraph I finanlly decide that I might as well just get up and actually write it on paper. As soon as I have gotten up and get out the paper to write it down, I can't remember what I was going to say. : ( Bother.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Oh man. That reminds me so much of my little sister Leah. How do they always sleep through their annoying alarm clocks? And how come the big sister always wakes up??