Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm so happy

It was wonderful! I was able to help in the kitchen during the open house and that kept me busy so that I didn't have to tag aroung Sarah and Mom and be bored.
We got to play an awesome game of vollyball (sorry Anan) :( It was so awesome to have Pastor play with us :)
AND someone who has been ignoring me for the past three months or so actually spoke three words to me!!!!!
Thanks ya'll for coming :)

6 comments:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Thanks, Snap. I had a great time, too. I love playing volleyball, and it's been ages since I've had a chance to play. It was a blast to be included with all you fine young people.

The whole open house was grand, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks to you family for the invite.

Nicholai said...

what is the matter with Anna?

Snap said...

I accidentally hit her with the ball :(

Anan said...

I forgive you Elle... You know I wasn't really mad. If my ear *had* fallen off then I could have bragged that a perfect person bashed it off. What a great conversation piece!

Snap said...

At least you would have lost it in the perfect way. It could be a lot worse :)

sarahlaughed said...

We needed duck tape. BADLY!

Certain people should be silent.


And those whose profession it is to lose games ought to be rather careful about sharing their talents. Right Snap?