I do beleive that heaven will look something like this and this
(note: These are not my photos)
Ah, wonderful! :P I’m my restless frame of mind. I want to travel, to see new places, do new things. I want to do something new and exciting. I want to find a huge mountain with clear cold streams, and jagged cliffs and pine trees and oh, oh… to dance in a field of flowers and watch the cloud’s shadows as they speed across valleys down below. To go to Scotland and see the rolling hills that have heard about, to fly across the ocean and see miles upon miles of water stretch out below me. Oooh! The Swiss Alps! Yosemite! Oregon!
Mountains! Mountains! Oh, mountains!
I won’t be able to get to sleep tonight until I have succeeded in wearing out my mind which usually means I stay up till 11:00 filling millions of pages in my sketch book with random drawings.
Ah, wonderful! :P I’m my restless frame of mind. I want to travel, to see new places, do new things. I want to do something new and exciting. I want to find a huge mountain with clear cold streams, and jagged cliffs and pine trees and oh, oh… to dance in a field of flowers and watch the cloud’s shadows as they speed across valleys down below. To go to Scotland and see the rolling hills that have heard about, to fly across the ocean and see miles upon miles of water stretch out below me. Oooh! The Swiss Alps! Yosemite! Oregon!
Mountains! Mountains! Oh, mountains!
I won’t be able to get to sleep tonight until I have succeeded in wearing out my mind which usually means I stay up till 11:00 filling millions of pages in my sketch book with random drawings.
4 comments:
fun
Yosemite IS beautiful, as are other mountainous and waterfally type places like Hawaii. I also like the redwoods in northern California.
But, you know, heaven will be a city (Rev. 21-22). :)
with mountians around it :)
California is sounding better every time... perhaps I shoud go there before I go to Scotland
Post a Comment