Friday, January 30, 2009

Beginings of a quilt

Okay, life is really, really busy, and it is my own fault. We have now begun to gets lots of college homework and there is also two tests coming up on Tuesday. Yay. :P And of course, I *have* to take the quilting class right now, cause Mrs. M. won't always be able to do it, and I really, really want to learn quilting. I would much perfer to be working on a quilt than doing psychology. I can do homework tomorrow night after the quilting class........


Oh, and yes, I was dumb and started reading the Book Thief yesterday, so I couldn't go to sleep until I finished it, and thus, was up really late. Such intelligence. I *aught* to have been good and just finished reading Bonhoffer instead of longing for a new book, or I should have re-read the Hiding Place, but no, silly me *had* to read the first page, and then the second and then....


Anyways, this is the fabric I'll be using for my quilt which we will start tomorrow.



1 comment:

sarahlaughed said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!