No college today. The campus is closed, and that is a good thing cause Grandma and Grandpa probably wouldn't have wanted to take me if there was any snow on the ground.
No other co-op for the kids. I wish there was, but oh well.
The whole house is a mess cause everyone left in a hurry yesterday morning after making supper. Even my bedroom, which is basically the only place that I can manage to keep in some semblence of order is in utter chaos from packing. No place to hide from messes.
oh joy
2 comments:
I hope your day improves, Snap. Thinking of you "blah" makes me feel melancholy for you. For what it's worth, though, you have a way of brightening the world around you, even when you're not feeling so cheerful yourself. Thanks for that. And God bless you.
Today is "blah" here too. But no rest from school. Don't work yourself too hard cleaning everything. You always do such a good job taking care of everybody elses mess even though you don't have to.
Post a Comment