Monday, January 5, 2009

this and that and other things but not really

I must be going crazy or something. Matt and I went around the house with stuffed animals pretending that they were guns. And yes I was the one who started it. :-/ Not sure why I did that.

Last night, Nana went in the garage to get two pumpkins for me and she stepped on a mouse trap. Bunny makes himself laugh and once he starts laughing you can't get him to stop and his laugh is so silly that pretty soon everyone is laughing at his laugh. We made a galon of applesauce yesterday with the apples that were going bad in the garage. Our smoke alarm is annoying. We can have alot of smoke in the house from the woodstove, and it won't go off, but if there is any steam from cooking, it starts beeping. If we even boil water we have to turn the fan on. Every five seconds Matt and Bunny get into a tussle over some little thing. The cows get out of the pasture everyday because someone "forgets" to shut the gate. Instead of telling us before so we could get it ordered, Nana just anounced that we ran out of grain for the goats. I gave her a bag of old corn that we had in the garage, and then she dropped the bag on the floor and the corn went everywhere. Oddly, I'm not actually stressed out like I usually am when things happen.

The boys just called me upstairs to "come see the progress we are making on cleaning our bedroom". They had stretched fishing line across the hallway door and thought it was very funny when I ran into it. Cleaning their room indeed. :P

I will be so glad when Mom comes home.

4 comments:

sarahlaughed said...

Wow! And I'm missing it?

Nicholai said...

1. Stuffed Animal guns are awesome
2 is she OK
3. Tell Matt and Luke that was the best idea they have ever had

Rebekah said...

I think this just might be my favorite post yet! :D

Not to mention I burst out laughing about the stuffed animal guns. Best plan ever!

Moria said...

Since we don't have any toy guns in our house (you can guess why), I have to use stuffed animals as guns, too. Brigitta's stuffed dog and donkey, her favorites, make pretty good guns