9:30 pm
Another nice day. Went to Nordhouse dunes for the day. Ate lunch at the playgound andthen went for a hike. It was suposed to be a short 1 hour hike, but we had to take differnet paths than we intended. It ended up taking four hours.
Nana and I walk faster thatn the rest of the family, so she and I ended up being 10 minutes ahead of the rest of the family. We stopped to wait for them, and then decided to hide in the bushes and jump out at them. After about five minutes they came, strolling along as usual, the boys randomly picking the huckleberries from the bushes as they walked past. Nana and I were only two feet from the path and were not well hidden at all. Matt was the first of the family to walk past us. He looked right where we were, but was so busy eating that he didn't notice us. Luke was the same. Even Dad didn't notice us. Forgoing our former plan to jump out and surprise them, we decieded to follow behind them. Since they thought we were in front of them they started getting worried when they got to the end of the trail.
Uh, oh. Poor Mom and Dad. I think I've found a mischief partner. :D
After the hike we went swimming in Lake Michigan, The water was really, really cold. It was even colder than the river was.
No comments:
Post a Comment