We went to an ELS church, since we had already tried the LCMS churches in that area. Then we went back to Hope and had Lunch. While Sarah had more orientation classes our family wandered around Holland. We found a delightful park, but sadly dad's camera had run out of room to take lots more photos. There was fountain in the park that Mom liked, but personally, it looked very cheep and didn't seem to fit the sophisticated atmosphere of the park.

Anyways, after our stroll in the park (and I forgot to mention that Nana ocupeid herself by chasing the squirels) we went to the DeVos Feild house for the convocation. I'll just do another blog post with photos just from that since they take so long to upload to the blog.
After that we went home
Anyways, after our stroll in the park (and I forgot to mention that Nana ocupeid herself by chasing the squirels) we went to the DeVos Feild house for the convocation. I'll just do another blog post with photos just from that since they take so long to upload to the blog.
After that we went home
1 comment:
it is fun to chase squirrels at ND
Post a Comment