The beginning of the county fair. All is entered. It is now time to go to sleep. Ah, sleep! It sounds so lovely! Sleep, and then comes tommorrow.
Tommorrow.
The day we don our white clothes.
The day I give my goat one last final cleaning, before I go to compete completely unprepared.
The day that will be filled with stress, with running back and forth from rabbit and goat showmanship, and helping siblings change from white clothes to black clothes and so forth.
The day in which I will discover how my projects that I have worked on have placed.
The day which shall bring good memories and also regrets, but what day doesn't?
Will it go well? Will I be surprised? Will I be disappointed? Will I make it? Will I place? Will I be disqualified? What shall happen?
I guess I had just better wait and see. Perhaps I should go to sleep, before I start crying for no particular reason.
2 comments:
crying for no reason probably wouldn't help
Actually, scientifically speaking tears are supposed to make you feel better, I don't remember exactly why, but they do. :)
Post a Comment