I have always been more of morning person; I perfer going to sleep and waking up really early as oposed to going to sleep and waking up really late. If I sleep in past eight o'clock, it is as good as not sleeping at all. In that case, I wake up with a terrible feeling that I 've slept way too much and the whole day seems like I'm always behind.
I usually wake up when the sun rises. This automatic waking with the sun still happens even if I hadn't gone to sleep untl midnight the night before. For five days after my last goodnights sleep, I will still wake up at around six. (This is why I would go to bed ridiculously late at Higher things and still wake up at aproximately six o'clock) Once I have passed those five days, however, I nolonger wake up automatically and then I have to reset the schedule by going to bed at eight thirty or so (which is the place where I am at right now :P).
2 comments:
I'm definitely a nighttime-person, or rather, an evening person, whose evenings have a bad habit of continuing into the nighttime. Although my wake-up time has ranged from six-thirty to nine during the past few years, it's most often about eight o'clock (us city-folk who don't have any more animals to take care of than goldfish or a dog or something generally get up a bit later than others).
Now my sleep schedule is not the most reliable thing, because I've almost never consistently gotten eight hours of sleep per night - it's always less. Since I don't need any less sleep than other people, this means I end up taking more naps than most people (when I was practicing for Pirates, it got to a point where I had to find time for a nap every day).
I will stay up really late and not feel a bit tiered and then the next day i feel so spent. Normally I get up between 7 and 8. which makes me feel lazy since your family and the Hs get up so early.
Post a Comment