Thursday, August 28, 2008

Etiquette books are useful..

..how else would I know how to fold bath towels correctly? :D

7 comments:

Nicholai said...

moms that is what they are for showing you how to fold laundry

Snap said...

Mom didn't even know how to fold towels correctly :D

Nicholai said...

you fold them into thirds so it is like you have a long skinny towel then you fold that several times so you have a square

Snap said...

Good thing Sarah doesn't have time to read blogs anymore or else she would yell at me, but actaully you fold it in half length wise, fold it in half again the same way, and then you fold it in thirds. :D

Snap said...

sorry, I'm not trying to be annoying

Nicholai said...

that would take longer thirds and then make a square

Snap said...

your method of folding towels is harder cause I'm short so the towel drags on the ground while I fold it